Friday, January 3, 2014

Is a Worry Worrying You?

Is a Worry Worrying You?Is a Worry Worrying You? by Ferida Wolff
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a cute book. Filled with insane situations that would never happen but some that would like the laud family member mixed in. With every worry there is a solution.

Lucy loved it. She thought the situations were silly and funny. She also liked looking on each page for the worry. He is a monster. It became a game to her where is the worry.

I would highly recommend this one. I even think I may buy a copy for the school counselors to use in their anxiety group.

1 comment:

  1. My seven year old grandson - we call him the worry wart - and he calls himself that now too. This book looks like it could help him with better understanding about worry and how it affects his emotions (and his stomach).
    Thanks, will have a look for this.

    ReplyDelete