For lack of having anything to say this is just a list of random stuff about me.
1) I am that girl. Thats all I got to say on that take it as you like
2) I have lost count of how many schools I have gone to. No I did not get expelled I'm a military brat we moved ALOT!
3) Speaking of school it took me 10 yeas to get a BS degree. I'm not kidding
4) I have been asked to leave a Carl's Jr. (hmm how many of you know what that is) for being silly in high school.
5) I still talk to my best friend from 5th grade. Both of us being military brats this is a amazing feat to still be in contact 20 something years later.
6) I met my husband when I was 18.
7) I didn't marry him until I was in my 30's. Long story we will skip that
8) I have multiple fractures in my spine.
9) I was in NJROTC in HS. See I told you I was that girl.
10) I would rather clean toilets than do the dishes.
11) I do not own a dishwasher, well unless kids count.
12) I am the procrastinator. However, I do my best work at the 11th hour when my back is against the wall. I am the queen of last min. BS papers. Yes I have written masters level papers in less than an hour and gotten an A. Sorry any professors that may have just read this.
15) In my life I have fractured just about every bone in my body except my skull knock on wood. if there is a dumb way to get hurt I've done it.