Monday, January 9, 2012

Marriage

yep this is from our wedding. Nothing fancy just us.

I'm taking the lead from other blogs on marriage. What makes it? Special needs or not its hard but having a kid with ASD can make it a little harder. I get sidetracked I get stuck in my own world of therapies, doctors and IEPS sometimes and forget to just live, just be, have fun, stop planning the next move for 5 min, turn the computer and the phone off. I've seen this post in pictures and words I'll do mine for the most part in music. It just makes more sense to me.
I know you can't always get away. I mean it's been over a year since me and my husband have had a night without kids. but we make it work. Even if it's a movie from redbox and a bottle of something after the kids go to bed. You do what works.

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment