Here's the update:
- The courses I was taking I flaked out on. Hey at least they didn't cost me any money. Besides season two of Revenge was calling me.
- Revamping the blog: I'm still working on that one
- Running. Now that's funny. I may have wanted to but my back had other plans for me.
- Writing: I have a outline of a book but that's as far as I have gotten so far.
- I'm still on the special ed advisory committee for the district. I am the vice-chair of it.
- Find a job: yeah that's brutal. There is nothing. They all say I'm over qualified or not enough experience. Plus the whole only having one vehicle kind of hampers it.
- I haven't started either project yet.
- The dollhouse. We haven't made it to home depot for material. The whole one car again.
Another post I wrote was this one about the dreaded alphasmart. Update the iPad was approved. I was all ready to demonstrate why it was better. All the facts and details I had. It came down to one sentence that I said on a whim. I asked the lady writing the IEP addendum to do it on a alphasmart. She said that would be really hard. I just smiled and we wrote the iPad in. When they started by saying this would be the shortest meeting ever I knew we were already going to get it.
So there it is. Short and to the point. I really did not get much done.