Saturday, September 10, 2011

Flood

We had some flooding two days ago. I have no words for it, I will let the pictures do the talking.
The Rain.
This is a street not a pond

Street you can see that the water is to our front porch


Husband standing where My van was parked before they pushed it out.

Guys walking to push another car out of the water.

The black pot is our mailbox

My Van. No I did not drive into this I was parked before the water came.
Standing water in my center console

More water inside the van
Trying to air the smell out of it. It smells awful, it's a total loss but insurance wont pay for it so we have to clean it the best we can.  This is also where it was parked when the water came.

Front of house. Water was all the way up the hill to the porch

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Oh my goodness... such terrible flooding. The good thing seems to be that your house wasn't flooded; thank goodness you live up a hill! Good luck with cleaning the car =(

    ReplyDelete