Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Another Book

All I Can Handle: I'm no Mother Teresa    By: Kim Stagliano
While I don't agree with everything she writes, its her book and her views. It was an interesting story though. At times I felt she wanted everyone to know she came from money so being broke really hurt. But you can relate with some of her stories. Like the one about the woman who left her kids in the car while she went inside a store. I've seen someone do that and went and found them and told them they were stupid. It was 90 degrees outside and really whats so damn important in a craft store. Or having a kid wander off been there done that. It's easy to read and follow so worth the time. I found myself cleaning a room reading some cleaning some more.


you can read an expert of her book here

No comments:

Post a Comment