Monday, April 11, 2011

Finally

Finally after what is now 4 months of phone calls we have our ABA intake appointment on Thursday.  I only had to become a pain in the but emailing the doctors and the ABA office almost daily and they finally, finally called me.  Now I just have to hope insurance will help pay for it.
I have no idea what is done in a ABA intake appointment but we will be figuring that out soon. The things that make us happy.

Earlier this week we found out our primary insurance is going to cover Rogers speech therapy.  He will start that next week, and then as you already read it looks like ABA is going to come through. It took time to get here and I know I may have gotten here faster than others but I must credit his doctors who helped push things along.

No comments:

Post a Comment