Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My Big April 2 Post

I know, I know, I said I wasn't going to do this. Promise it's not what you think and I will be brief. You don't need a long rambling lecture post from me. There will be enough of that today. What I will invite you to do is read some of the other posts. I have a good two or three years of posts. Read and share if you like. I invite you to visit blogs by autistics. I will post a list sometime today. I invite you to visit the Autism Self Advocacy Network and read their blog. I invite you to read other autism blogs. But while you are doing all this reading. Really listen to what the writer is saying.
 Other than that I got nothing. No big announcement, no big post, really it's Tuesday and I really need to do the laundry.

Have a great day.



Marge just seemed appropriate for today's big plans. You are all jelaous I know you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment