Saturday, February 12, 2011

New title

As some of you may have noticed the blog has a new title.  It was called Autism 101 a families perspective, but a friend of mine Vic helped me come up with a new title. Ok we were talking about Roger and it just came to him and I took it. Some may have noticed that Roger's name has changed. I think he deserves some privacy so I changed his name.
What does having No Guile mean? well it means  


To be without guile is to be free of deceit, cunning, hypocrisy, and dishonesty in thought or action. A person without guile is a person of innocence, honest intent, and pure motives, whose life reflects the simple practice of conforming his daily actions to principles of integrity. They also will talk about what they want to talk about without any concern as to what the other person feels on the subject. This describes Roger. So this title seemed to fit better than my original one.

No comments:

Post a Comment