Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Where Do We Go From Here?

Things are going to be changing up around here. Roger has expressed feelings of not wanting to be written about here. That's fine, I will respect his feelings. As long as I have written this blog Roger has always had the final say on anything that is written about him. I show it to him first and he can say yes or hey mom I really don't want that out there. So now the question is what do I do now?

At first I was just going to quit. Just delete everything. Then a couple of blogger friends talked me out of it. There are not many blogs about autism and teenagers. You have plenty of parent blogs with young kids and then there are autistic adults who run their own, but very few approach teenage years. There will be some changes around here. I'm not sure what or how yet. I just know things will be changing up and it could be bumpy for a while. I just need to figure out the direction I am going and how to get there while respecting my child's wishes. Above all his wishes come first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment