Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Porkchop

Porkchop is 7 today. He got up this morning got dressed for school and came out. When he came out he said I think I'm taller. Not quite kid. Your still short. Now I will give him he is almost waiting for a flood but not yet. Guess that credit I had through fabkids will be used for some pants.

We don't do big birthday parties around here, to tell ya the truth we can't. Luckily he is still little and wants small things that do not cost much. I couldn't find the Pinkie Pie pony he wanted in time but I am sure I will find it somewhere in town. I did find the shark book he has been drooling over since he saw it.

He will have his choice of dinner. This year he picked ham, mac and cheese, broccoli, and cherry chocolate cake. We were a little worried we wouldn't be able to pull it off this year but we did. Somehow we always do.

In the end that is all that matters. He will get a couple things he asked for and his dinner. Grandparents and aunts sent cards and a few gifts as well. We don't need anymore than that.


Porkchop with his army set from Grandma & Grandpa


1 comment:

  1. You've made a lovely birthday for Porkchop, reflecting the needs and values of your family. Inspiring, as today is my "G's" 12th!!!! Love

    ReplyDelete