Friday, February 7, 2014

Only Way is Up

It's been a rough month. Husband hasn't had any work for over a month. The last person he worked for well he still owes a paycheck that he just is in no hurry to get to us. No when you are a general contractor there is no labor board to step in and make sure you get your paycheck. You are just pretty much screwed. Of course it happened right before Christmas.

Any bill you can think of we got behind on. Of course old employer is crying that his house might be foreclosed on. Yeah well holding husbands pay so you don't lose your house and putting us in line for eviction. Yeah not cool.  So needless to say its been a stressful couple months.

Things are looking up though. Husband has found some work. While it is not full time it is still money. I got a hold of a sewing machine so once I get the rest of the supplies and get it tuned up a bit I can start getting items up in the esty store. Some of the items will be made by Lucy.

I also have half my book written. Now that I have told all of you I have to finish it now. SO be on the look out for that.  I am hoping to have it out by the end of the month.

So even though things have been pretty stressful they are looking up. Things are getting better. All that good stuff.

Be on the look our for new projects from us.


No comments:

Post a Comment