Friday, March 11, 2011

Birthday Party Planning

Planning a birthday party with a kid who gets stuck on things is fun stuff.  He had wanted to go to the movies which was fine but they are not playing the right movie.  Since we went to see Diary of a Wimpy kid last year on his bday he thinks we must see Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2 this birthday. Well it's not out and no other movie will be acceptable. after trying to explain we can go see a different movie I remembered who I was talking to and gave up.
His dad and I went through some ideas bowling (no some of the noise in there umm not good), Swimming ( hes not interested), golf (yes he would go for this but of course it is super expensive) Roger and I finally deiced we would have it at my house. His cousins and a couple of kids from school are invited to come over and play video games and watch movies. Hopefully they show up. 
To be continued after the party........

No comments:

Post a Comment