Saturday, April 9, 2011

And the Dr.'s Continue

Just when I thought I have already been in every department in childrens hospital possible the speech results come back.  There is a large gap between his comprehension (tests at average age 16) and pragmatic and fluency otherwise conversational speech (he tests age 7). Now I know I am in the shallow end here some peoples kids do not talk at all. Anyways he will now get speech every week for as long as it takes to get him up to level.  But they also want us to go to audiology and have his hearing tested (trust me the kid can hear) and allergies.  So just when I think I'm done with all the testing here comes more. I am starting to think they really are going to send me every department but hey we will have a baseline for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment