Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I Just Can't

One thing I have learned in the past three years is the autism community is very divided. People tend to want you to pick a side in every fight. You know what I just can't. I can't do it. I can't fight everyone's fights. So while everyone jumps on bandwagons against this person or that I will not be. Let's just call me Switzerland. I have chosen to stay neutral. I just don't have it in me to fight anyone anymore.

I have my views and they are not going to change, just  as others views will not change. What I can do is respect others views. I ask that you respect mine as well. We may differ but we can still be friends. What's what makes life interesting. Different views and thoughts. Listen and discuss if we want but no I will not fight over it. I will not be drug into the drama.

So there you have it. My new stance, no fighting I'm Switzerland.

No comments:

Post a Comment